Sunday 25 August 2013

Trip to Liverpool!

Hello there!

For my dad's birthday, we're going to Liverpool for a few days! The hotel we're staying in looks amazing, and we are planning on doing the Beatles tour while we're there (aswell as shopping obviously!) I do have a few things planned!..



  • I'm planning on reviewing both the hotel and the tour we go on, so that for people that in the future want a true look into what it's like they can find one!
  • I hope to try and do a follow me round vlog too, hoping that my dad will let me film him!
  • I'm also decorating my room at the minute, so hope to do a room tour as soon as that's finished!

Me and my amazing Dad! Please excuse my over excitement...


Stick around for lots of new things coming your way very soon! 

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment