Tuesday 9 July 2013

My first review!

I went through a phase of looooving candles, and of course Yankee Candle have some of the best scents!


One of my favourites is 'Fluffy Towels.' I light it on an evening, either when I get home from work after a stressful day or just before my bath. It's a very relaxing scent and smells so clean and fresh. It's not as strong as I had hoped it would be, but then again - it doesn't need to me. Just a slight smell is perfect and puts me in a totally different mood.

I picked my candle up from Amazon for about £15 delivered - bargain!


Large jar, one wick candle - burn time 110-150 hrs!

Pros:

  • Smells AMAZING
  • Relaxing scent, very unwinding
  • Affordable

Cons:

  • Due to the one wick in the middle of the candle, it burns more in the middle than around the sides, making it awkward to light after a few uses
  • Scent could be stronger

Marks out of 10:

8/10



You can purchase Yankee Candles at Clinton Card shops, Amazon or the official Yankee Candle website

1 comment:

  1. I adore the smell of this candle, its amazing. Great post xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete